… is a nationwide, premier experiential education company providing:
- Custom Retreats
- Outdoor Education
- Business Consulting
- Team Building
We utilize adventurous experiences and team activities to educate and create platforms for personal and professional growth. Businesses see more productive teams and retain talent. Youth learn how to work as a team, build self confidence and overcome obstacles. Adventurers find a new love of the outdoors and even a passion for activities they’ve always wanted to try.
Positive Adventures staff members are education, adventure, and travel enthusiasts, as well as seasoned outdoor industry professionals. Our outstanding staff differentiates Positive Adventures from other programs because of our level of education, our experience, and our skills.
- Degrees from the nationally-accredited outdoor education program at the University of New Hampshire and other schools of the same caliber.
- High levels of advanced medical training, such as Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Wilderness EMT, and Lifeguarding Certification
- Experience as teachers and professionals in all phases of the educational sector, including grammar schools, high schools, and before and after-school programs.
- Live Scanned and First Aid Certified
- Family First: Honor people when they make the choice for family.
- Efficient Excellence: Constantly evaluate/reflect on energies being utilized.
- Purposeful Programming: Happiness is where purpose & passion meet.
- Constant Stoke: Passion for life, thirst for adventure, willingness to include community.
- Sustainability: Recognition of the profound limitations of the natural world.