The landscape of the Jennie Lakes Wilderness area is located near Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park at the crest of the Sierra Nevada and testifies to nature’s size, beauty, and diversity. With unsurpassed views, lush green meadows, alpine lakes, and streams all nestled between forested ridges.
The South Sierra Wilderness offers more than 90 miles of outstanding backpacking trails that feature the Pacific Crest Trail and the South Fork of the Kern River delivering peak experiences and breathtaking terrain.
- Create a Positive Community by Developing Student Relationships & Emotional IQ
- Empower Students to Challenge Themselves Physically & Mentally Through Wilderness Backpacking
- Develop Leadership Skills in the Group Setting
- Building Resiliency through Reflection in the Beautiful Sierra Wilderness
- Develop Backpacking Outdoor Skills
- Cooking Meals in the Wilderness
- Navigation in the Field
- Survival & First Aid