A virtual 5k is a great way to spark positive energy, create social connections, promote wellness, and most of all raise money for great local charities working hard to support those in need during this time!
The 5k race can be run or walked following any route you choose. Cruise around your neighborhood or participate on a treadmill at home. In this event, you will run your own race, and keep your own time, but you won’t be out there alone! Join your co-workers in this healthy and fun event.
Race registration and individual fundraising are coordinated through our online registration platform. Prior to the race, participants will be provided a Zoom link for the large-group race kickoff. Once the race begins you will be invited into exclusive team chat rooms to socialize with your co-workers while on your course.
Prior to the start of the race, our virtual emcee will:
- Warm up the group with stretches and ice breakers
- Go over race rules and safety measures (social distancing)
- Coordinate a presentation from the non-profit beneficiary
- Announce the top fundraisers and total money raised from the charity
During and after the race:
- Participants can take and upload photos to personal and company platforms
- Post finishing times to determine a winner
- Participate In after race social happy hours
- Branded t-shirts, medals for winners and top fundraisers
- Company matching on all charitable donations