With the help and support of your team and organization we can make this a reality and change the landscape for a special group of kids in your area.This program allows teammates to work together, bond over a volunteer opportunity and leaves a lasting impact for years to come. With your help and the support of the Positive Adventures staff, your team will build and construct a full playground from start to finish!
Additional Options: You may choose a team building program and then choose a charity of your choice (or ours: we are connected with MANY!) to donate needed items to such as canned goods, outdoor/camping gear, clothes, backpacks and school supplies etc.
“CAN-struction”: This exciting teambuilding activity incorporates all of the important characteristics of corporate bonding with an amazing opportunity to help many families in need. Your group will be divided into teams, and each team will compete in a series of can-related activities. The cans of food used throughout the program will be donated to a local food bank featured within the program.
- Military Care Packages: Family First Care Package, Make a Wish, Jessica’s Hope Project etc. Each care package is designed to serve a different purpose either to the men and women abroad or to the families here at home.
- Surfboard Design: Operation Amped: Help design surfboards, trailers and/or beach wheelchairs for the Veteran’s non-profit: Operation Amped which hosts surf clinics for veteran’s who have been severely wounded, ill or injured.
- Corporate Boot Camp: Military Style: Positive Adventures will design a “Military Style” boot camp for your group that serves as team bonding, training and development. You may also choose to have a veteran address the group before or after the training.
- Domiciliary Care for Homeless Veterans: In this community improvement program, your group will help upgrade the facilities at a homeless shelter for veterans. This may include such services as: painting, cleaning and maintaining the grounds.
- Operation Double Down: Our team will set up a series of blackjack tables and dealers at your event and any money won will be donated to the non-profit “Operation Homefront”—>a local non-profit that provides emergency financial and other assistance to the families of our service members and wounded warriors.
If you would like any more information on any of these programs, you know what to do…..click on that orange tab to your left to Request a Quote! We will have a representative contact you within the next 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest in changing the world.