Want to get world class hands-on experience with a small company?
Positive Adventures is seeking a content marketing intern that has a positive outlook, adventurous spirit, and is a true team player. This position will require you to be in the office 2 – 3 days per week as well as attend team building programs and retreats to capture videos and photos. If you are in (or looking to be in) the creative content field and have experience with photography, videography, writing, and basic layout design skills — this internship may be the perfect fit for you.
- Craft template designs for proposals
- Organize photos and videos on drive
- Capture videos and photos at programs
- Craft photo tours of venues
- Create visual slideshows for proposals
- Assist digital marketing team as needed
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Please send your resume, cover letter and length of time you are able to intern for Positive Adventures to PAjobs@positiveadventures.com
Thank you for your interest in Positive Adventures!
Success is a choice, choose Positive.