Investing in your employee’s wellness means increased productivity and a healthier work environment. Wellness retreats help teach your team new & innovative ways to take care of their wellbeing and manage stress.
Our versatile programming teaches companies how to incorporate wellness and resilience into the workplace. We teach tips, tricks, and long-term solutions for improving both the mental & physical health of your team.
Customized Wellness Programs for Your Company Retreat
Whether you want to stay local or travel to a remote location, Positive Adventures offers customized Wellness Retreats combining consulting, outdoor activities, and hands-on learning. We bring together our team of professionals to provide top-notch support and organization for your program so the theme fits your company’s needs.
Wellness Program Themes:
- Building Resilient Leaders: Learn tools and habits to build resilience to better handle external pressure.
- Healthy Habits and Productivity: Grow your ability to stay in the present moment, enabling you to be more productive and accomplish more.
- Live Your Best You: Focus on diet, wellness routine, and goal setting while forming relationships and accountability partners to achieve wellness objectives.
- Get more information on our many Wellness Retreat Theme Options Here
We Make it Easy for You to Plan Your Next Wellness Retreat
Healthy Living Workshops
- Healthy Meal Prepping
- Smoothie Making
- Myofascial Massage
- Healthy Sleep Habits
- Organic Food
- Customizable Menu
- Professional Chefs
- All Meals Included
- Yoga and Pilates
- Functional Movement
- Tai Chi & More!
- Retreat Center
- Private Home
- Tent Camping
- Backcountry Camping
“Positive Adventures brought the idea for a Wellness Program supporting our Annual Sales Conference in 2017 and the response was so strong we continue to incorporate their Wellness Programs into all of our events. They keep the programs fresh and bring new ideas to the table each year so it never feels stale. They develop creative sessions that support all aspects of Wellness as well as source sought after guest speakers. The overall feedback we get from our employees is incredibly positive in that they feel our company is supporting them in a way that helps them both professionally and personally, and we credit Jered and team for helping us create that culture here at Unum! ”
– Scott Sawyer, AVP, Sales & Client Management Compensation at Unum