Virtual Program Emcee
Positive Adventures is hiring Virtual Emcee’s to host and entertain during our virtual programs and experiences. Do you enjoy speaking and entertaining in front of groups, while making people laugh and smile? If so then this is the opportunity for you…
Virtual experiences and entertainment have taken off as teams and companies need to keep connecting and having fun while working remote. We work with companies small and large all over the globe, giving you the chance to interact with amazing companies and communities.
In conjunction with our virtual programming, we will also be returning to in-person events as things safely open up over the coming months. Our in-person events take place primarily in Southern California, but also across the United States.
Some of our most popular virtual programs include:
- App-Based Programs – Escape Rooms, Murder Mystery, Trivia, etc.
- Scavenger Hunts
- Musical Bingo and Lip Sync Battles
- Small Group Ice-Breakers in Breakout Rooms
- Tastings and Creative Workshops
- Facilitate virtual groups ranging from 20 to 200 adults and/or youth
- Welcome participants with ice breaker activities
- Present slides/information about program
- Entertain, keep energy high and engage folks from start to finish
- Facilitate closing debriefs
- Review program plans and materials prior to event
- Oversee virtual program facilitators and serve as a client liaison during events
- Work closely with Corporate Program Manager regarding feedback, training and program improvement
- Familiarity with virtual meeting platforms like Zoom (primary platform), Google Meets, and Microsoft Teams
- Proficient technical skills with:
- Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Screenshots and recording
- Reliable internet connection, laptop/computer and cell phone
- Clean, professional background – we require that all staff purchase a green screen and ring light to work programs
- 2+ years of leading and entertaining large groups, specifically in the team building or corporate event sphere – we are looking for polished folks!
- High energy and personable nature – acting and/or theatre experience a plus!
- Excellent communication, leadership and teamwork skills
- Availability to attend a half-day paid virtual training
- Flexible availability to work programs Monday through Friday, with an occasional weekend
- Most programs take place between 9:00am – 7:00pm PST, with an occasional early morning/late night to accommodate international time zones
- Hourly minimum wage for training sessions
- $200 per program
- Please attach your resume and cover letter and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Record a 1 – 2 minute video demonstrating how you would introduce a virtual team-building program. We want to see the energy you bring to the screen!