Program Coordinator: Corporate Team Building Operations
Are you a go-getter? Can you anticipate tasks before they are assigned? Do you enjoy seeing an event you have helped plan come to life? Do you want to work for a young, fast-paced, up and coming company that values giving back to our community, professional development, and environmental stewardship? If so, then Positive Adventures is looking for you!
Positive Adventures has an immediate need for a full-time (40 hrs. a week), extremely organized Program Coordinator for our Corporate Programming Operations Team. This person is highly flexible and thrives working in a creative, entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
The Program Coordinator must be detail-oriented, tolerant, not easily distracted and can manage multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines. We are looking for someone who works well with the team, but that can easily transition to work independently, often anticipating and completing tasks prior to them being assigned. They must possess the ability to clearly communicate not only face to face but also electronically via email and telephone with multiple people such as clients, teammates, and vendors.
- Reports primarily to the Managing Director
- Program and Event Production
- Client Communication, Program Planning, and Logistics
- Program Design
- Program Pack-Outs
- Site Permitting & Vendor Reservations
- On-Site Operations Managment
- Program Research Support for Event Preparation
Necessary Minimum Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading skills, and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of the staff and meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree.
- At least two years experience with office administrative management.
- At least 1-year experience coordinating special events.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint for PCs & MAC’s.
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be able to provide at least a 1-year minimum commitment.
- Must have own transportation and be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Must have own laptop.
Additional Qualifications (though not necessary):
- HTML and Website Design
- Prior experience working in an entrepreneurial setting
- Previous experience working in an event planning support or sales support role
- Full time 40 hours per week. $16 per hour, plus health benefits. Additional on-site operations pay and program pay available.
- Paid vacations, work remote and work flex policy.
- Other compensation includes:
- Wellness and health stipend
- Phone reimbursement
To Apply for this Position:
Email your cover letter summarizing your experience and qualifications along with your resume to Abbie Lovell, email@example.com. In the Subject Line of your email, please write your name and the Positive Adventures “Core Value” you identify with most.
Resumes must be turned in no later than 3:00 pm on Wednesday, January 31st, 2018.