Positive Adventures has an immediate need for a part-time (15-40hrs a week), extremely organized Program Logistics Coordinator for our Outdoor Education Team. There is potential for growing into a full-time position.
This person is committed, highly flexible and thrives working in a creative, entrepreneurial, fast-paced and impulsive environment.
The Program Logistics Coordinator (Logi) must be a quick learner, detail oriented, patient, tolerant, not easily distracted and can manage multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines.
We are looking for someone who works well with the team but that can easily transition to work independently, often times anticipating and completing tasks prior to them being assigned.
This is a physical position where the person being employed must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Schedule varies based on our outdoor education program’s schedule. Opportunity for full time/year round, depending on qualifications.
15-30hrs until late July
- Reports primarily to the Director of Outdoor Education
- Helps with the organization of all pre and post-program logistics such as:
- Program Gear Purchasing and Vendor Supply Pick Ups/Drops offs:
- Food Purchase Pick Ups
- UHUAL and Van rental pick ups and drop offs
- Permits pick ups and drop offs
- Program Pack-Outs and Gear Organization
- Program De-rig/Put Back of all gear to its proper place
Necessary Minimum Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading skills, and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of the staff and meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- At least 1-year experience with office administration.
- At least 1-year experience working in a warehouse or similar space.
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint for PC’s & MAC’s
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have own transportation and be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Flexibility in their schedule
Additional Qualifications (though not necessary): Prior experience working in an event planning support or operations support role
Pay: $11.50/hr – $14.00/hr depending on experience.
15-30 hrs a week starting asap. 8/10 – 10/1 the workload increases to 30-40 hrs/week
Please send your cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Positive Adventures!
Success is a choice, choose Positive.