Corporate Team Building Facilitator
This is a part-time, as-needed position for our corporate and organizational team building programs. Each program is a 1/2 day to full day in length and can range from Philanthropic/Corporate Social Responsibility Programs, Team Building, and Team Consulting/Development Programs. The role of a Facilitator is to assist with set-up of the event, manage a station or assigned role during the program, and to help strike the location after the event. We are looking for detail-oriented, organized, outgoing individuals who like to have FUN! We will provide all tools and resources for you to be successful.
- Facilitate groups of 10-12 people through multiple team building activities
- Location setup, strike, and risk management
- Facilitate team building initiatives, group games, ice breakers, and warm-ups
- Group management
- 1-3 years of team building or event management experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication, leadership, and teamwork skills (loud voices needed!)
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Proficient skills in the following: team building initiatives, group games, risk management, and group management
Click here to apply now.