1. Collecting Information:Personally Identifiable Information This Site may request and collect certain personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, your name, mailing address, e-mail address, other contact information and medical information through various means such as Site registration, magazine subscriptions, subscription renewals and account maintenance, product orders, medicine tracking tools, and other online forms, questions, comments and communications to the Site, as well as through postings to chat and bulletin areas, if any. Additionally we may require you to provide credit/debit card number and/or other billing information for payment purposes.Non-Personally Identifiable Information We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information via the Site, such as Site usage activity and preferences, also known as demographic or profile data.Site Technology As with many Web sites, we may use "cookies" and/or other technology (e.g., web bugs, e-mail bugs, clear GIFs, web beacons and tracker GIFs) in the Site or in our communications with you to enhance the functionality of the Site and to make your transactions and other activities more convenient and efficient (collectively, "Tracking Technologies"). These technologies may vary, but in some cases may involve a small file stored locally on the computer used to access the Site, and may be used by us to store and collect information relating to your viewing and use of the Site and our correspondences with you. We may collect your IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Site and identify our users. We may also use such technologies to remember user preferences or minimize the need for you to re-enter information.Third parties (including, but not limited to, software vendors, advertisers, content providers and fulfillment companies) may also use Tracking Technologies by or through the Site. We have no control over what information such third parties track or collect, and we have no responsibility or liability for any tracking, data collection or other activities of such third parties.
2. Usage and Sharing:We use information collected on and through this Site for a variety of purposes in the course of business and as otherwise set forth herein. For example, such information may be used to process your requests and orders or to send you information about our and our business partners' products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you. This information may also be used to evaluate what portions of the Site are more popular than others, determine where visitors came from, where they go, and how long they stay on a particular page, or the Site in general. We may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, and use such information along with information obtained from other sources, including third parties. We may share this information with others, such as our affiliates, advertisers, third parties that provide services for or through the Site and other business partners, and such third parties may use such information, among other purposes, to contact you. We may transfer, sell or assign such information to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization or liquidation. We also reserve the right to disclose any information concerning you if required by law or to protect or defend our rights or the rights or well-being of our users or if you are involved (or are reasonably suspected to be involved) in any illegal activity, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order.
3. Opt-Out:If you would like to opt not to receive promotional or marketing material from us in the future, or for us not to disclose your personal information to third parties in the future, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying "REMOVE" in the subject line. (If you use more than one e-mail address, then send your opt-out e-mail from each of your e-mail addresses.) However, your option not to receive promotional and marketing material:
- Shall not preclude us from corresponding with you, by e-mail or otherwise, regarding your existing or past relationship with us (e.g., your magazine subscription, the status of your orders or our responses to questions or inquiries you pose to us), and
- Shall not preclude us, including our employees, contractors, agents and other representatives, from accessing and viewing your personal information in the course of maintaining and improving the Site.