- Develop and implement effective communication strategies and techniques to be used with preceptees, other preceptors, and hospital staff as a whole.
- Create feedback opportunities that allow staff to practice giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Increase participant awareness relating to teaching tools for adult learners. Specifically adapting to instruction of distinct learning styles.
- Hold a team-based approach that is patient-centered and reviews the importance of coordination and care between mental health, primary care, and ancillary services.
- Seek to improve cross-section communication between specialists, cross-clinical, front desk, RNs, internal and external providers, and administrators.
- Stanford Hospital and Clinic, Stanford, CA: Health Care Team Connections Consulting
- Rady Children's Hospital, San Diego, CA: Nurse preceptor trainings, Consulting, Bike Build, Amazing Race
- Kaiser Permanente, San Diego, CA: Bike Build, Mural Painting
- NOELA Community Health Center, New Orleans, LA: Health Care Team Connections Consulting