Bike and Wagon Builds: One of our most popular programs! In teams, you will have the opportunity to build a bike or wagon for local children in need. A mechanic will be on standby to help with any questions your team may have.
Master Mural Painting: Community Beautification. Paint 1 or multiple murals for local schools and non-profits!
Birds of a Feather:Serve your community by cleaning it up! The competition heats up when we tell the group that we will be weighing each team's hundreds of pounds of garbage picked up at the end of the day.
"Plant-A-Playground" Playground Building: Every child in America deserves the opportunity to run outside and experience the joy of sliding down a slide, swinging back and forth on a swing set and playing that memorable game of tag running in and out of playground obstacles. Unfortunately, some communities and schools do not provide this opportunity…With the help and support of your team and organization we can make this a reality and change the landscape for a special group of kids in your area.This program allows teammates to work together, bond over a volunteer opportunity and leaves a lasting impact for years to come. With your help and the support of the Positive Adventures staff, your team will build and construct a full playground from start to finish!
Olympic Food Drive:A great example of one of our corporate caring additions to our team building programs.Additional Options: You may choose a team building program and then choose a charity of your choice (or ours: we are connected with MANY!) to donate needed items to such as canned goods, outdoor/camping gear, clothes, backpacks and school supplies etc."CAN-struction": This exciting teambuilding activity incorporates all of the important characteristics of corporate bonding with an amazing opportunity to help many families in need. Your group will be divided into teams, and each team will compete in a series of can-related activities. The cans of food used throughout the program will be donated to a local food bank featured within the program.
Make a Wish Military Style: This program focuses on giving back to our local military families who have loved ones oversees. Based on the needs of local families, items will be collected by Positive Adventures prior to the event and participants will be able to put together care packages during the program.
Family First Care Packages - Men and women of service who return home with physical and mental disabilities struggle tremendously to keep their families together and make it through the challenges of every day life. Together with Operation Amped and your team’s support we can make a difference by donating items that allow family bonding such as movie tickets and dinner for two at a local restaurant.
Give Back to the Armed Services:
- Military Care Packages: Family First Care Package, Make a Wish, Jessica's Hope Project etc. Each care package is designed to serve a different purpose either to the men and women abroad or to the families here at home.
- Surfboard Design: Operation Amped: Help design surfboards, trailers and/or beach wheelchairs for the Veteran's non-profit: Operation Amped which hosts surf clinics for veteran's who have been severely wounded, ill or injured.
- Corporate Boot Camp: Military Style: Positive Adventures will design a "Military Style" boot camp for your group that serves as team bonding, training and development. You may also choose to have a veteran address the group before or after the training.
- Domiciliary Care for Homeless Veterans: In this community improvement program, your group will help upgrade the facilities at a homeless shelter for veterans. This may include such services as: painting, cleaning and maintaining the grounds.
- Operation Double Down: Our team will set up a series of blackjack tables and dealers at your event and any money won will be donated to the non-profit "Operation Homefront"--->a local non-profit that provides emergency financial and other assistance to the families of our service members and wounded warriors.