Positive Adventures’ Yoga Rock-Climbing Programs provides participants with an experiential program that focuses on learning and self-reflection through direct, hands-on experiences and interactive exploration of the venue’s unique surroundings. Participants will be able to partake in breaking dawn yoga classes, chant in naturally formed caves, and to challenge themselves both mentally and physically while taking in some of California’s most breathtaking scenery.
Activities for the program include:
- Beginner Rock-Climbing
- Daily Yoga
- Evening Campfires
Interspersed with the day hikes and rock climbing, the program also features cooperative learning activities that promote the development of communication skills, leadership skills and group cohesion. The impression that the beautiful scenery leaves of participants may be unforgettable, but equally enduring are the new skills, attitudes, and self-discoveries that participants learn after a program of this nature.
Rock Climbing is a great confidence and leadership booster for your group. Whether we’re outside in one of Southern California’s many diverse rock sites, or traveling with our portable rock climbing wall, our certified guides and instructors are ready to educate you on the many benefits of climbing!
- Build confidence
- Learn how to focus under stress and pressure
- Improve physical fitness
- Build trust and partnership
- Beginners will learn to belay, improve climbing techniques and explore off the beaten path
- Intermediate and Advanced students will benefit from the coaching and expertise of our AMGA certified guide
- Multi pitch routes, lead climbing clinics, route setting and overnight excursions are also available to groups and individuals