Sampling of Volunteer Partnerships
- Rady's Children's Hospital annual Organ Transplant Holiday Party
- From The Inside Out and For Girls Only, mentoring programs for troubled youth
- Events for ARTS (A Reason To Survive), an arts center for traumatized and disenfranchised youth
- San Diego Center for Children, San Diego's oldest non profit organization
- Camp Laurel 4th of July Leadership Camp and Winter Family Camp. Our all volunteer staff supports the Camp Laurel Foundation for families affected by HIV/AIDS
- Donated multiple gift certificates to San Diego Center for Children, Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Camp Pendleton Officer's Wives Club, Project Wildlife, San Diego ASPCA and many more not for profit organizations
- Sponsor for The Kinder Foundation; Life Sneaker Challenge
With the help from our corporate caring clientele we have donated to hundreds of non-profits. Most notably:
- 62 brand new boys and girls bikes with new helmets and locks to the San Diego Promises 2 Kids Foundation
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- 60 brand new school bags filled with sporting goods, art supplies toys and necessary school supplies to the San Diego Center for Children
- Along with ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association) we stretched our borders and facilitated the donation of over 300 bags of toiletry necessities to The Cool Girls, Inc and the largest donation of luggage and strollers to the Atlanta Day Shelter in Georgia.
- $8K in Camping Gear to launch a camping program at the San Diego Center for Children.
- SurfBoards, Trailers and Wheelchairs to the wounded veterans of Operation Amped
Some more of Ryan's personal former and continued volunteer work includes:
- Dover Soup Kitchen, Dover, NH
- Meals on Wheels, Portland, OR
- Appalachian Trail Maintenance, NH, ME.
- Hampton School District, Hampton, NH
- Study Abroad Office, UNH
- Chestnut Street Soup Kitchen, Portland, ME
- A Reason to Survive (ARTS), San Diego, CA
- Camp Laurel, Pasadena, CA
- San Diego Center For Children, San Diego, CA
- Girl Scouts, San Diego, CA
- I Love A Clean San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Rady Children's Hospital, San Diego, CA
Green Commitment:Positive Adventures has a long-standing commitment to the natural world and from the beginning, have been vocal advocates for creating a sustainable future.Our company works to ensure that we practice what we preach at every level – in the office we use 35% recycled environmentally-friendly copy and every bulb is an incandescent low energy bulb. We utilize a staff carpool program for each of our programs. Our new business cards are 100% recycled content, 50% post-consumer waste, soy-based ink.We operate on a zero waste policy with 99% of all our operations and programs creating no waste whatsoever. We purchase carbon credits when renting large trucks to offset our footprint. We even compost at our events when possible. We work closely with many of the areas non-profits including memberships to Pro-Peninsula, Surf Rider Foundation, Access Fund, Allied Climbers of San Diego, Wilderness Medical Associates, as well as many others.
Every step of the way we are constantly in tune with our environmental impact, which in turn saves clients money and makes them feel good about taking part in one of our programs.